Saturday, May 24, 2014

Introduction

            Well, I guess this is it! My first blog post for the Christian Paparazzi. This is exciting! I guess I'll start by saying what to expect from this blog. It's just what it sounds like: The number one place fr Christian music news.
             I always thought somebody should start a Christian paparazzi...so why not me? That's another thing. I want to become a Christian music artist myself so, I might as well know everything about the people that ARE already artists, don't you think?
            Let's just make something clear - I'm not genre prejudice. So, I'm going to post about whoever has new(and not so new) music on the table in the Christian industry. (TobyMac, Mandisa, Lecrae, Mercy Me, Family Force Five, Chris Tomlin, Crowder, ect.) If you're the kind of person who loves Christian music (like me) then this is the website for you. :) I'm going to try posting pretty frequently so, we'll see how things turn out(I'm still new to this)! So, yeah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment