Tuesday, June 17, 2014

God's NOT Dead!!!

Well, I FINALLY did it! I went in to see God's Not Dead yesterday! I spent two some odd months listening to how good it was. As you'd expect, I watched it with high expectations.
Well, I'm going to tell you what I thought of it (SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET, YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO READ THIS REVIEW YET). 
First of all, Shane Harper did a WONDERFUL job acting. The movie was a great quality and the outcome was exceptional. But, the critical side of me did kick in at one point. It honestly was really hard to find anything wrong about it. But the conclusion was lacking something. Granted, they got the main points down. but what about Shane's ex-girlfriend?? What ever happened to her? Well, that wasn't too big of a deal. But what about Ayisha? What ever happened to her? Did she get along well? And what was the purpose of her talking to Josh at the concert if they were never going to get into a romantic relationship? Just a thought there. I mean, the movie seemed unfinished. What about Pastor Dave (David  A.R. White)? He added just the right amount of mild humor to the movie but, I honestly want to know if they ever got to Disneyland. Frankly, those little things put together made it seem incomplete. Yes, they made up for it with the amazing surprise salvation of Professor Radisson, the influence the Newsboys made on Radisson's girlfriend and the challenge Willie Robinson gave in the end.  Personally I think there should be a part two. But, I suppose it's really not my choice. ;) ~KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment