Thursday, July 3, 2014

1 Girl Nation...minus one. :(

1 Girl Nation. One of the very few girl bands in the Christian music industry. They compare themselves to One Direction because they didn't know each other when they started and were made into a band at a contest where they auditioned separately and were chosen based on the judge's intuition that they should be together.  As a band, they did a fantastic job They're debut album was released on June 14, 2013 And hit number two on several charts. The band WAS made up on five girls: Kelsey, Carmen, Kayli, Lauren Taylor and Lindsey. Well, recently, Kelsey had to leave the band due to her engagement to Caleb Grimm(Anthem lights member). I"m going to talk about that a LOT more in the near future. But for now, I"m just going to say this: It's bittersweet. Kelsey and Caleb are frankly adorable together and 1GN seem to be getting along fine without Kelsey. Though, I'm sure all the radical fans are crushed. I personally think that it's better that she left now than if it was in a couple years when people became so attached to  her and then every person on earth would like...die or something. No, seriously though, I"m happy for them. I'll just say this....they're getting married VERY soon. And you can bet that I'll be covering that story so...stay tuned. ;) ~KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment