Sunday, July 20, 2014

And two shall become one ~Caleb And Kelsey Grimm~


Kelsey Sowards + Caleb Grimm = <3




I'd just like to say before I get started, this is absolutely my favorite blog post I've done thus far. This is the first wedding I've ever blogged about. And this wedding in particular is extremely special. I'm sure the names, Caleb Grimm and Kelsey Sowards ring a bell. But in case you've been hiding under a rock for the past couple of years, I'll tell you who they are again. ;) Kelsey is a former singer of the Christian girl band, 1 Girl Nation. Caleb is a singer in the band Anthem Lights.  Caleb met Kelsey at a Halloween party in the rear of 2012 with the rest of her band. It's really a funny story. But, you can read it all right here:  http://www.theknot.com/wedding/CalebKelsey/view/4002224578662032/39979321 Anyway, Caleb asked Kelsey to marry him last November (2013) and she said YES! So, that being said here's the video of his engagement (What?? You thought I'd just make you use your imagination? *gasp* No way!):
Okay, well now that you're all like "Aww" and "That's sooo cute!" I'm going to move on a little further into their story. That's right! Let's talk about how the engagement affected their careers. Well, as for Caleb...he's still in Anthem Lights and has made it CLEAR that he is not leaving the band (thank goodness). But Kelsey, as previously stated, has chosen to leave the band. Sad? Yes. But (also previously stated) we respect her decision. She's happy and if you're really a true fan, you'll won't hate her for leaving. Caleb put a picture of them with their marriage licence on Instagram the other day. :)


And now, without further ado - The actual marriage! XD They had so many wedding and proposal pictures, I really can't put them ALL up but, I"l go ahead and add a few of them. :)
     
Caleb and Kelsey


Kelsey's dad walking Kelsey down the aisle. :)
(Left to right) Chad, Caleb, Joey and Alan.


                   







                                                     



Kelsey said that she was always into Disney princesses and she always dreamed of her "Prince Charming" carrying her away to live happily ever after...and prayed that it would one day happen that way. And it did. :)


Caleb and Kelsey Grimm's fairytale is just beginning. :) A beautiful love story better than any you've ever read in a storybook.
Once again, this is definitely my favorite blog post ever. :D I hope you loved it! ~KJ



20 comments:

  1. I was sad Kelsey left 1 Girl Nation. Also, I think the picture of them sitting on the stairs is for their new single together!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was. :( And ye,s I think it is too. I actually almost didn't add that picture in but I felt attached to something about it. ;)

      Delete
    2. It's a cute pic! :) And have you heard their new cover of "Maps" by Maroon 5. It's good!

      Delete
    3. YES! I actually have and LOVE it!!! :D

      Delete
  2. Wow..... I just love everything about this couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post im getting my dad whos an ebtertaunment lawyer in LA to represent anthem lights cakeb and kelsey fun and amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    Musiker für Firmenfeier

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weddings have big budgets nowadays but I simply don’t want a grand ceremony as we want to save for world tour and not just on one day meal. We would be having an intimate wedding and will be inviting only the family members. The party will be held at a medium sized event space NYC.

    ReplyDelete