Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Manafest and The Moment

Multiple Dove Award nominee and Canadian rap/rock artist, Manafest has once again done a fantastic job with his new release, "The Moment." I"m just going to say straight off - It's the same thing you'd typically expect from Manafest...just better. If I could describe it in the very best way, it's just...more musical. I know, not a very good description but that's the best way to explain it. First of all, if you aren't familiar with Manafest (Christopher Greenwood), his style is absolutely unique. It's a lot of rock but its' also a lot of rap. This new album has quite a twist. The best way I can explain it is that it's leaning VERY slightly toward an added R&B twist. Once again, I think it's a fantastic improvement and the rap in there is super smooth. It's a refreshing little twist in there. Once again, there IS another collaboration with Thousand Foot Krutch's Trevor McNeven on the album. I think it was one of the best songs on the album so, I'm going to let you guys here it.
Definitely leave your comments and let me know what you think! :) ~KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment