Monday, August 11, 2014

Music Video Monday: Moriah Peters

I'm going to be completely honest right now....Moriah Peters has just gained my respect like you don't know with this song! It's a fabulous twist when she chose to feature Andy Mineo (Who also happens to be one of my favorite rappers). She brought something different to the table while also  staying original. I assumed she'd change the song to be more of a hip-hop type of beat. But no. Even though it HAS a hearty beat to match up with the portion of rap in there, it's primarily twisted with an electric guitar, making it have a rock-ish atmosphere, if that makes sense at all. I'd also like to give some serious credit to Moriah's voice. #AMAZING


Leave your comments and let me know what you thought! Thanks, guys! ~KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment